Nov 4, 2008

so much water

I guess I haven't posted in a while. Well. The night of Halloween. I guess that's not that long ago. This weekend was fun. I wish I could go back in time and replay it again. Everything was so great and I got to see a lot of my friends. It just made me thought of what pure happiness really means. First Jackie came over and we put our costumes on and chilled in my room, then Jared came over shortly after. We went to stop and shop and chilled for a little then found some stuff to do. We ended up not going to any Halloween parties so we took our costumes off because there was no reason for it. We went to Dan's house and Kyle and Bruder and Karli and some other people were there. Then we went to hang out with Kevin. I don't know. I don't really remember every single detail of what happened that night. I know when we were downtown, 2 people got shot on crown street. I can't even explain what was going on. It was kind of scary. It looked like a riot was about to get started, and Jared kept telling me it was the revolution starting, haha. Later that night we went to Pat's house and watched the Devil's Rejects and then Jared slept at my house and got a ride back to school with Pat the next day. I don't really feel like writing every single detail. I just had a good weekend. Then on Sunday, I got a call back from Kohl's, I was so excited, they told me to come in for an interview yesterday, Monday. Later on Sunday, my dad took me driving, finally. I need a lot of practice. I did fine though, he let me drive on the roads everywhere then we let me go to TJ max and I got pants for my interview yesterday. It went so well. I looked so important yesterday, like a business lady. Julie picked me up from school and brought me to the interview, which was very nice of her. The lady that was interviewing me was really nice. I feel like I answered all of the questions fine, and I basically got the job if I pass the drug test. Not cool. I smoked Saturday night, I didn't know I was getting the interview until the next day. If I knew that I was going to get a call from Kohl's, I would have never smoked for weeks. This is so lame. My drug test will be either Thursday or Friday. I think I'm going to try and push it to Friday. I have been drinking so much water, its not nice at all. I don't know what I'm going to do. I need this job so badly. It would fix all of my problems, it really would. Everything is so good right now, even if this stuff doesn't work out. My driving school teacher is a midget.

No comments: