Nov 8, 2008

all for almost nothing

My mom gave me an at home drug test so we could see if it would even be worth going to quest diagnostics in Branford for Kohls. It's too late now anyway. I did pass the drug test, all the water I drank actually worked. My dad took the day off, on friday, to take me to the DMV to get my permit, so I could have a state ID when I got take the drug test, because its required. I failed my permit test, whatever. I didn't know half the questions on that, and there was 25. Not to mention I waited with my dad at the DMV for almost 3 hours, while other people were going in to take the test within 5 minutes of arriving. I was there longer than anyone. It was frustrating. My dad took work off because the DMV closes at 4:30, but I can only go to take that drug test before 3. I had to go all the way to Hamden and 2:oo comes around and I still didn't get called for the test, by the time I failed my permit, we wouldn't have enough time for the drug test anyway. That day was such a fail. I made my dad spend almost $60 just so I could fail that dumb thing. Fuck that. Later on Jackie came over and we hung out with people all night and I smoked blunts.

No comments: