Nov 30, 2008

doritos

I had the past few days off from school because of Thanks giving. I got a half day on Wednesday and I've been having fun every day since then. I don't think I spent an entire day at home once. Even if I thought I wasn't going to go out, I did. I mostly hung out with Jackie and Kevin. Wednesday night is exactly what I wanted it to be, read my last post and it will make sense. I got so trashed. Me and Jackie schooled everyone in beer pong, and we had a good time. I puked in his trash can for a good minute, but hey, it was a fun night. Thursday, I went to my sisters house for thanks giving and it was nice. All my family was there and it was a good time. Then later on, Tara came over and slept over and it was cool. Jocelyn was home too, so we hung out with her as well. Friday Tara left and a bunch of my friends from middle school came over. Jaime, Raizine, Lynelle, Hayleigh (who I still usually hang out with). It was fun. We went on an adventure to smoke a couple blunts, everyone stayed at my house, and me and Jaime took 2 of my bikes to the corner stop to get duchies and cigarettes. Then we went to stop & shop to get bud. I got hooked up by my friend pretty good, and the tire on my bike was completely out, but I made it all the way home. We went back to my house and I rolled both of them and they didn't come out that good but oh well, at least I can do it... We went to the empty parking lot by the airport right next to the runway and sat in a circle and smoked old school style. Hayleigh didn't smoke. We all got decently ripped and it was a good time. It's so crazy doing that because I've known them all for so long. I knew Jaime and Lynelle since kinder garden, and they were basically one of my first friends, besides Karli and Monica. I met Raizine in first grade. Oh how we've changed. We actually talked about it, everyone did change a lot. But all the good qualities about everyone still stayed the same. I wish I spent more time with them. Anyway. They hung out at my house til around 9 then everyone left. I was so tired but really bored, I was about to go to bed when John called me and told me to go there because he was having a good time at his house, so I go there at like 1am and drink a few beers and hang out, this girl I know was there that used to baby sit me. Saturday, I didn't do much the first half of the day. Me and Jared decided to hang out before the show for a little bit, so he picked me up around 5 and we smoked and went to the show and hung out for a little bit after :] It was nice. I love his company. I love him. Today, I woke up and my mom told me Dexter came in the mail. YESSSS. I was so stoked, Ive been waiting so long for season 2 to come, the mail order for netflix got all messed up because my mom starting ordering the wire too. And I barely like that show. So I watched one episode this morning. My sister dropped the kids off and everyone had pasta, not that much family came over. Charles came to my house around 3 and I got ready for the show. We picked up Cathy and went to eat at some place in North Haven, Panera's? I don't know. We hung out at Charles house for a little bit after to kill time before the show. The show was pretty fun, a lot of my friends were there and it was a good time. Crowns of Kings played, and no one got hurt surprisingly. Product of waste played, and they were good as usual. I smoked a little bit with Terry after, it was pretty good. Charles gave me a ride home from the show and when I got home my parents watched the 2nd episode for Dexter on our season 2 disc without me. What the fuck, haha. I wasn't really pissed, its just supposed to be a family thing. I need to take a shower before I go to bed. It's already almost 12, which is lame because this long break is finally over. I am going to get such a rude awakening when I wake up tomorrow for school. But I still have stuff to do before bed. I need to watch the second episode. I'll do that now I guess. I mad I just finished these doritos, it's wack.

No comments: