Jan 4, 2009

new years

I went out every single day of this winter break. 2009 has been so cool already. I don't feel like explaining everything that happened over the break. Not because its 3a.m, I'm just lazy. I feel like a waste. I need to get something done for myself. I don't know what though. New years me and Jared, Tara and Jackie slept at Pats with Kevin and it was fun I guess, I don't know. Then the 2nd was Jackie's birthday, so we tried to have a surprise party for her at Pats but it just ended up like all of us, minus Jared, and a few others, and I had fun. I got too drunk though. I got really sick. I found out on the 2nd, that afternoon my mom told me she and my dad were going away for the weekend, what the fuck. That night Tara and Jackie slept over but like, today was Saturday. I hung out with Tara most of the day, Jackie left around 2 maybe. Me and Tara smoked and she had to go because she had plans. I came home and took a nap. Charles came over and woke me up around 9. I didn't do anything tonight. You don't understand. I didn't want to have a party or anything, but come on. I did NOTHING. My parents aren't here. They're coming back tomorrow morning. Biggest waste ever. I only meant for this post to be a couple sentences long, whatever. Good night!

No comments: