Dec 29, 2008

sandy hook

I had a really good weekend. I was upset at first because I was bored and I didn't think I was going to do anything fun, then Jared asked me to go to a show at the legion, then I slept at his house and we hung out and went to a show the next day at the legion, too. I got Jackie and Kevin to go, and idk, it was a good time I guess. This weekend was OK. I'm looking forward to new years, even though I have no idea what I'll be doing. I know I'll be with Jared. Why: do people have to talk shit about other people just to fit in? Why do people have to wear things because its trendy and cool and not because they actually like it? I saw my grandma today. She had no idea who I was, but she was in a good mood. I went to the mall and got liprings. I have no idea.

No comments: