Jan 5, 2009

seriously, fuck today

My grandma died earlier today, it's awful. I got to visit her a few days ago, but I wish I got to see her again. She had been in pain for so long, in and out of hospitals and nursing homes. She hasn't been out of a bed in years and hasn't been home in so long. I'm alright. I just wish someone would notice and ask me if I was okay. I have problems of my own too. Fuck today. I was totally not ready for school after this break. Everything sucked. I have no friends at this school. I hate everyone there. I hate my teacher Laura, who I'm blessed to have again for this whole semester. She started yelling and threatening to kick people out less than a minute of being in her class. It's not our faults she couldn't score any drugs for the day. I hope tomorrow is a brighter day. I am not going to wanna wake up tomorrow. Oh gosh

No comments: