Jan 15, 2009

vinegar

Today is a new, brighter day. I feel better. I hope it stays this way. I'm not depressed, I realize this when I look at things through a different angle. I'm getting better at controlling my emotions. Is that even possible? Anyway. It's snowing outside. It's been snowing since early this morning, from when I went to school, to when I went home. We should of had a snow day. My school system is so stupid and unfair its awful. The semester that just started is really short so our schedule is really tight for days and hours and stuff, that was their excuse, but how should our safety come after our education. We won't be able to learn if we get into car accidents on the road, really. The roads are so bad right now. My poor mom has to come home in her wheelchair and freeze, New Haven didn't get school off either. This isn't even what is really bothering me right now. I really can't handle the people in my school that much longer. Especially in Jean's class, it's supposed to be my favorite class because she is the ONLY teacher I feel can ever be actually qualified to teach. We're reading a book called "Godless". I'm enjoying it. Everyone else in the class has to complain about it. We can't even have a conversation about religion at all because everyone in the class is so fucking close minded and lame they can't respect anyone Else's opinion as I do for them. This really nasty fat girl was making faces at me behind my back when I was trying to talk. Do it to my face you fat slob. It's so hard to try and be nice and ignore things when people will just treat you like shit anyway. I won't let this ruin my day, but that really did bother me. Today a girl got caught sniffing drugs in the bathroom, what the fuck. Nasty. Although I am in a better mood, this week still sucks.

No comments: