Jan 28, 2009

My mom is being such a bitch right now. Nothing I do ever matters to her or my dad. Nothing I say matters. When I help out, it never gets recognized. Today she woke me up blasting music because I forgot to do one thing. She did it purposely, to wake me up. She didn't think it was a funny thing to do, she did it because she thought it was justified, I should have to wake up because I forgot to do something. On a snowday too. Today I shoveled the back porch, the steps, the entire driveway, and the ramp in front. She didn't say thank you or anything, and just now she told me that I never do anything. She thinks I'm a waste of life because I don't have a job. And that I barely go to school. I go to school everyday. I'm sorry I only have three classes right now because I'm not good at math. We got into another fight just now, you wanna know why? She flipped out on me because I wouldn't make my dad a fucking cheese burger. She was going to teach me, I told her I already knew how. And got mad that I didn't want to do it. My parents do nothing for me but provide food. They make me work for money, which I rarely get anyway. If you're ever at my house you would know this, they never make food. She called me ungratful and that she makes me stuff all the time, when she doesn't. Yeah this is a big deal. It really hurts though when your own mom tells you that you do nothing with your life. Fucking cunt. I have no one to talk to. No one wants to listen to me vent. Or pretend to care. This blog is really the only thing that will listen to what I have to say, and it's the truth.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I still read it and I feel like a bad friend for not always being there or talking to you like how you helped me out when I was sad over stupid junkies but I love you and I totally know how you feel. You're so inteligent and fun and loyal, I love you so much!!! I don't really know what else to say but you can always vent to me like I totally understant blah blah blah ilu :)