Feb 3, 2008

house decorations

Friday I slept over my sisters house and babysit a little bit and hung out with Rob. We didn't go to sleep until around 4 in the morning and when I woke up Steff brought me home. From there I started cleaning my house and Hayleigh came over and we went to the store and got cigs and went to visit Julie for a little bit. Matt and mick mack bought booze for us. We hung out for a while and people slowly started coming over and I was trying to spend time with Jared, but there was too many people I guess. I don't really want to get into detail on what happend. None of my close friends showed up like they said they would besides Hayleigh and Jared. My house got egged. Someone blew up my phone prank callin me. I don't know why so many people hate me. Am I really that rotten of a person, that people would actually do that to my house. It's annoying. I wish I knew who did it, I wanna kill them. And some how my stupid neice found out I had people at my house from myspace or something and fuckin told her mom who then told my sister steff who didnt give a shit and started flippin out on vicki, and me and hayleigh go downstairs and vicki is here of course, acting like the victim. Crying. Then acusing me of having a party, and telling on me. Of course all the evidence is gone and the fact remained, I was at Hayleighs house =). Theres still alcohol left, and it's superbowl sunday. I hate football. I didn't do any of my homework, I didn't go to school on friday because i'm a lazy fuck. But for once in my life im actually caught up in school in what I actually have to do. It's nice, or a good feeling I guess. But I hate school and I wont be able to handle it for much longer. I'm already tired of being single.I want a nice boy.I need to be treated fairly.

No comments: