Feb 21, 2008

holy shit!

I really havn't done much at all this entire vacation. I guess it really sucked until the past couple days, and it sucks even more because when I think about it now its almost over. I don't wanna go back to school. I want it to get warm. I want to go swimming. Yesterday I hung out with Julie all day and Jared and Bruder came to my house for a little bit and I smoked a blunt with Andy and everything was cool and then we went to Julies house and Liana came too and we were all just hangin out, we watched this movie. It was really sad. I forgot what it was called already. I'm really happy I got to see Jared though he just got back from Florida and I missed him a lot. He got me a carton of newports<33 And this really pretty shell from the beach in Florida. It was so cute. He's so nice. A few days ago, probably like 4 or 5 days ago, Julie and Liana came to my house after we slept there, and then Jackie came over too. Our plan was to go to the west farms mall, but this kid paul said he was going to give us a really good deal with some oxys. So Julie was going to get 5 for 140, and he was supposedly going to give us a free one if we bought it. OKAY. So while I'm in the shower, Julie and Liana go to the gas station to meet this kid. They wait for like an hour and he just never shows up. So we leave to go to the mall, and Julie and Liana were arguing about stuff and it got so bad Jackie made us take her back to her car. So now its just me, julie and liana on our way to the gas station, we're in north haven, when that kid paul calls them back saying to meet us downtown, after he blew them off before and made them wait an hour for no reason. So we seriously just go downtown for hopes that this kid will actually show up. Sure enough, we get there, we meet him. He gets in the car, and long story short, he trys selling us advil. At first I thought it was kinda funny, cuz it was really obvious and the kid was realllyyy dumb. He told us he was on his way to smoke a dust blunt and that he sold acid and shit, it was really fuckin halarious. What a scumbag. So while we're in the car getting all pissed that he's doin this to us, he gets pissed too and says like, yo bitch don't get fuckin cocky with me, you know what pull over im gettin out. And he starts callin us all these halarious names. He gets out of Liana's car, opens it again and calls us herpes infested bitches, and kicks her car, and spits on it.

No comments: