Feb 16, 2008

cove

I'm at Julies house with Liana. We slept here last night and I'm so tired right now. Even though every one else is asleep. I'm kinda hungry too. Yesterday was a half day so it went by really fast... After school I went to Jesse's house with babyluth, Josh, and boat. And then Pat, kyle clement and chris ended up coming over. I watched them play call of duty for a while, and it was so loud. We played super smash bro's for a while too. I ended up seeing Jackie for like 2 seconds so she could come to Jesse's house cuz I needed a dime. And I smoked with Jesse and boat and chris and steve a little. I was at his house for so long, and me and Jackie had plans. But she ended up not picking up her phone so I guess I wasn't gonna hang out with her, totally didn't see that coming. But I ended up getting picked up by Matt and Rancid boy at dunkin donuts down the street. I wrote Rancid gay first by accident. Hahahaaha. We went to Chris marrinaccio's house because he's home from college for a little while and everyone was there. I knew Julie was there.. Casey and Jenn were there, matt, his brother, matt's girlfriend kate. Um. Mad other people I don't feel like saying all the names. Liana met us there. So I was basically smoking all day, because chris matched me too when i got there. And Liana and me went for a ride to get a bag from someone. I'm cold and no one else is awake. I miss Jared... He's coming back on weds, but it already feels like its been so long since ive seen him. Fuckkkkkkkkkk.

No comments: