Feb 9, 2008

wallyworld

I'm at Julie's dads house in wallingford. I slept over last night and Julie dyed my hair and then I took a shower, and now I'm here. I don't feel so good. Last night I had such an awful headache and I have no idea why because I usually don't. Well yesterday I stayed home from school and I was really bored so I went for a walk by myself and I went to dunkin donuts and got a hot chocolate and stayed there for almost an hour. Then I walked to stop and shop for no reason at all and ran into sarah anderson and talked to her for a minute. I miss hangin out with her. Anyway, I made plans with Jackie via text message while I was there and I walked to the green and sat around and took some pictures or things, and it was so nice out. Then Julie and Chris picked me up there and we went to walmart which was kinda nice because I had a giftcard for walmart and I got hair dye and new lip rings, but theyre too big and wierd so I took them out. Then Chris took us to Julies house and we did some drugs and then Jackie came to Julies house too and we went to my house and smoked half a blunt, and lost the rest of it. And I'm still pretty upset about that. Andrew came to my house for a little and then not long after that I decided I was gonna sleep over Julies dads house with her, so Julie went to her house with Bruder and me and Jackie went to Jackies house to get clothes cuz she was sleeping at her boyfriends house, but on the way Jackie realized we had to pick up her little sister and 5 of her friends haha so that took so much time, and then we evantually met up with Julie and Andy and when we got to Julies house we watched this movie called Invasion with Nicole Kidman and it was pretty good. I fell asleep in her sisters bed. thats it I guess. It was raining and snowing pretty bad earlier today but it stopped, and I really really really really really really wanna see Jared today. I hope I do <3

No comments: