Feb 23, 2008

no title

It's almost Sunday. That means it's my last day until I have to go back to school, I don't wanna think about it. I hate this weather, spring seems so far away and its annoyyinggg. Things are going to be so much better once it gets warm out. Up until this afternoon around 6, I didn't do anything at all. I havn't done anything in the past 3 days until then, it was starting to make me upset. I hateee the snow. But then Jared came and I wasn't really in a bad mood anymore and we went to pick up Rob, Jesse, and Boat. We ended up driving around east haven and then we went back to Jesse's house and smoked and then Kyle came. It was alright being there for a bit, watching them play call of duty. When me and Jared left we got icecream sundays and drove places. I had funnnn. Today I also went to like 10 stores to see if they were hiring. I got an application for TJ max, Home goods, and Friendlys. I also applied to Pet Star, Dunkin Donuts, and Cold Stone, at different times. No one will hire me. Fuck this. It's so much harder than I thought and I feel like such a waste because I'm broke. I just chipped my fucking tooth with my lip ring. It hurts so bad. alkgjfghsgyrgklru. I'm so irritable lately. I hope I can lighten up sometime soon.

No comments: