Jun 11, 2009

single again

I don't have a boyfriend anymore. I don't really mind it, I didn't really know Jonathan that well. We didn't get along and we argued a lot. We had good times, but he wasn't at all on my level. He was trying to grow up too fast and it wasn't working out. Besides, he joined the army and was going to basic training all summer. I didn't even cry when we broke up. Schools almost over. It doesn't feel like summer, it's been really rainy the past couple weeks it seems like. I got out of school an hour ago and I'm waiting for 2:30 to come around so I can go to a job interview at Jersey Mikes. I've been really frustrated lately. I feel like everyone has been so whack. I really want to get out of Connecticut. I haven't been talking to any guys but I want to stay single for a while probably. At least for the summer...

No comments: