Jul 20, 2009

summer

It hasn't been very hot out this year. I don't really mind it. I don't like when its too hot anyway. The days have been going by slow but it's the middle of July already. It is currently 6:25 in the morning and I just got home. All the doors were locked, I had to go in through the garage. I drove on the highway for the first time tonight. This morning, my mom woke me up, I was really tired but I had to get up because it was family day, and it was already one in the afternoon. Hung out with my family. Bruder came to pick me up around 4, we went to the bank, got some weed, burned some weed, and went to Kyles house. I haven't actually hung out with him besides today, in months. Kyle has a new girlfriend, I guess I'm kind of jealous about it. Not the kind of jealous your thinking of though, its just lame how people forget about friends and stuff. I hate when people close to me drift away. Unless it wasn't worth it to begin with. I have a pretty tight group of friends right now, and I wouldn't trade any of that to ever be friends with Julie again. At least not anytime soon. Jackie has been away in New York at lake george with her family for a few days and it's weird because I usually see her at least every other day. I went to New York, 4 days ago, right after I got my tattoo fixed, (finally). I went with Hunter and Brenden. Hunter is my new friend that I met through this lame kid Matt. Anyway, I got my tattoo done, went to walmart, took some shoes and left my dirty old checkered board vans there. I kind of miss them in a way, only because walmart shoes suck and they were totally uncomftorable after like an hour of walking around in central park. It was kind of funny the way things worked out, Brenden had never even met Hunter before and we all met at walmart and me and Hunter kinda kidnapped him I guess. We wouldn't tell him where we were going it was pretty funny... I got a letter from Jonathan Bowden in the mail, last week. He hated when I called him Jonathan. He said it makes him seem like a little kid. I should write back soon.

No comments: