May 18, 2009

spring

I don't really care for this thing anymore. I mean I do, or else I wouldn't be updating it, but I just don't have the time. And the longer I wait the harder it is to catch up on things. The past 2 weekends have been so out of control and fun. School has been pretty easy. It's nice outside. I've been hanging out with Jackie a lot lately. Tara is finally home from school. Friday night I went to a show with Charles, a bunch of bands played, but the effort was really good. After the show he dropped me off at Jaime's house and Jackie and Kevin and Brian and my boyfriend and Rancid and a few other people were there. We played beer pong and hung out for a while, it was pretty fun. Brian and Jackie got really drunk and me and Jon ended up sleeping at Jackies house that night. We didn't sleep until 5:30 a.m and I was woken up to Jackie opening her window next to her bed from outside telling me to wake up, it was out of control, I'm tellin you. hahaha. I drove Jackie's car Friday night, Saturday night, and Sunday night. It was so much fun. It was more fun Saturday night driving with Jackie, Tara, my sister and I picked up her friend Cara. It was so great. I can't replace moments like that. Last weekend I hung out at Jess' house with a bunchhh of people and drank beer and smoked a lot of weed. Saturday night I had like 20 of my friends go to my sisters house/robs house to drink and hang out. Everything about that night was so bizarre. I ended up getting pretty sick. The fun was worth getting kinda sick for a day. Today when I got home from school I hung out with Charles and Chris Neleber came to my house and we went to Sound School because Chris wanted to visit. I shouldn't have gone, because I definitely visit way too much. Whatever though, I went with him because I love going. Charles waited in the car and me and Chris got visitors passes and went to see some of our old friends. Me and Charles decided so stay at Sound to hang out and smoke with Jack and Javar at the marsh. After that we took the bus downtown and went to get some food at Mamouns. After we ate, we started walking to the footlocker bus stop on Chapel street because Charles left his car at my house and Chris left us at Sound. When we were sitting on the bench there was a bunch of crackheads hangin' out as usual, and 2 of the older women started fighting and they were both so weak and slow it was the best thing ever. BUM FIGHTS 09' BABY. It was insane. Then they stop fighting and one walks around the bus stop, then sits down right next to me. Real close. Like, theres no more room on the bench, but she sits anyway. Then asks me to use a phone. I tell her no. Then she starts telling me how shes going to break that bitches neck she swaaahss to god. I asked her what was holding her back from beatin her ass, cuz idk. I wanted to instigate. So she goes back over there and tries fightin her and gets her on the ground and just starts smothering this 80 pound black 41 year old. I know this because a cop came like 5 minutes later and arrested the woman that sat next to me. Haha. As they were getting arrested, a black lady with her son calls another cop demanding to see a new cop finish the arrest because this cop was a "toy cop" and not doing his job or something. Hahaha. The cop told them if they didn't say anything he wouldn't arrest them, then he did anyway hahahahhaa.

No comments: