Apr 20, 2009

wow

It's been almost a full month since my last post.. I don't even remember all the crazy things that happened over the past month, nothing too ridiculous I guess. Things have been pretty okay. Today was the first day back to school since April vacation. Of course we go back on 420, haha, whatever. I actually hadn't been in school for like 15 days because I absence out of school the week before vacation 3 days before the term ended. I didn't do it on purpose, And I was really mad at myself for doing it. All I remember is waking up and the clock was 11 a.m. I guess I turned off my alarms by accident. Anyway, today was my first day back in what felt like a very long time. And I'm totally not used to having all 4 classes. Today went by fairly quickly but it was still lame. Tomorrow is going to suck waking up, I'm not tired and its 1:49 a.m, I shouldnt have taken a nap before. I would have slept through the night but John called me around 11:30 and I woke up so I could talk to him and we ended up talking until like 1. John is my new boyfriend. I like him.

No comments: