Mar 25, 2009

lame

Today was fine, besides Laura. She is out of her mind and was screaming at me today for no reason, not to mention I was sketched out even more because I smoked during break. I didn't do anything wrong, she got mad because I couldn't understand the work, she wasn't explaining it at all. She accused me of cheating, even though I wasn't. Started talking about how pathetic people who cheat are, and she just wouldn't let it go. I told her that she was right, and that I was wrong, and she wouldn't let it rest. I'm going to make a complaint to the school, shes done really fucked up shit to me, but when does this end? I got home and took a nap for a few hours, woke up, watched Dexter... Tried making plans because I don't have school tomorrow, but I'm not even doing anything special. I'm waiting for Jackie and Kevin to pick me up, I don't know what we're going to do, but at least I won't be home. I'm going to Dave's house to hang out with him after, I think. I'll probably sleep there if I go. I'm glad I hung out with him the other night, I missed him. He's one of the first people I started hangin' out with around here and I never lost touch with him. It's finally spring, it doesn't feel like it though. It's getting nicer, but I can't wait for real spring weather. It's almost April.

No comments: