Mar 10, 2009

pp in the street

I had a show in my basement Saturday. Hate your guts, stomped on sight, fast, damaged, and this pretty cool band Revenge from Mass. Everything went fine, no one got hurt, nothing got stolen, and it only took like 20 minutes to clean everything. I had fun. The week before that, went to some kegger in Meriden with Charlotte and a few of my friends at Dana's friends house. We were there for less than an hour before the cops came. The next day, my friend Sara came over and we went to the show at the legion to see the kill boys. I don't know what it was, but I had so much fun for no reason haha. I mean, it was a good show, but I was so happy. We went to some party after, it was real sketchy, it was dana's friend of a friend and I don't even know. All I remember was reggaton music, a strobe light, and 3 fat girls jigglin their fat. We were there for less than 20 minutes. Then we went to Tasia's house. I wish we went there first, because I ended up not feeling good really fast, because I was drinking at the show and I didn't even eat that much that day, soo. I made Charles take me and Sara home. I was puking and walking on the way to the car. Not cool. Friday night, the night before the show, Chris and Stefan came over to help me clean. It was fun. Then we went laser tagging with Joey, Chris, Stefan, Charles, Mike and Josh. It was pretty intense. I gotta go do something. No one reads this lol.

No comments: